ExpatTaxExpert.net is a division of Glazer & Associates, Inc.
Meet the Expert, Morey Glazer
Maurice M. Glazer has been a financial advisor for over 40 years. He is responsible for the overall operation of the businesses for 30 full-time professional and support staff. He works with his son, President and Chief Operating Officer David Glazer, and other Officers and Staff to ensure confidence and profits.
He has been a featured speaker at many major events around the world. He has also spoken for medical associations in Illinois, Texas, Oklahoma and hospital organizations throughout the U.S., including Baylor and Methodist, covering topics on Qualified Plans and on Creating Your Net Worth. Mr. Glazer has written many articles and publications and has appeared on Syndicated TV and many local broadcasts.
Some of Morey's speaking engagements:
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Oklahoma Medical Association
- Baylor Medical Center - Dallas
- Baylor College of Medicine - Dallas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center- Dallas
- St. Paul's Medical Center - Dallas
- Harris Methodist Hospital - Fort Worth
- Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas
- Scott & White Hospital - Temple
- Tri-City Hospital - Dallas
- Brackenridge Hospital - Austin
- Memorial Hospital - Houston
- Terrell State Hospital
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Cherokee County Medical Society
With expert help from Teresa Johnson, Manager of Foreign Tax
Teresa Johnson is an Enrolled Agent and has been in the tax preparation industry since 1998 and earned extensive experience in tax preparation, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for individuals, partnerships, corporations and non-profit organizations. Ms. Johnson has extensive experience in return preparation for Americans living abroad. She also is an expert in FATCA compliance and reporting requirements for Americans with foreign bank accounts, foreign corporations, and foreign trusts, including FBAR, Form 8938, Form 5471, and Forms 3520 and 3520-A.